Having been awarded the project following successful tender process, we are delighted to once again be working with M&E/FM Technical consultants – Property Advisory Services, to deliver the following scope of works:
– Validation of existing chilled water pumps, chiller power supplies and chilled water quality
– Road closure/crane lift/traffic management
– Replacement of two existing Carrier 1250 kW chillers
– Replacement of local isolation valves and components to the chilled water system
– Replacement of thermal insulation to any altered and new pipework
Due to the restricted amount of space within the chiller compound, it has been important to produce highly comprehensive detailed CAD coordination drawings, enabling us to ensure that the new chillers and equipment fit within the existing space constraints.
Another challenge presented to us is that the existing chillers are fed via dual power supplies, which must be replicated within the manufacture of the two new chillers.
During our September to November programme, the live office building will remain operational throughout, requiring carefully considered strategic phasing of our programme to ensure minimum disruption is caused to occupants.